Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A New Life

Today I have decided that I am going to start over. Not a huge overhaul, but starting over. I have been neglecting so many area's of my life the last month or 2. It is hard when Trevor is on days because we stay so much more busy..but I really have to get organized.

Step 1. Cleaning

I am going to clean up my room and keep it that way. Honestly, what is 15 minutes a day?
I need to manage that mountain of laundry. I think that it was much easier when I was washing 1 load a day. :)
I can keep my kids busy for 30 minutes after work and daycare everyday. It is not illegal to make your kids do chores.

Step 2. Exercising

Recently I have been turned away from plasma donation 2 times. This is in part because I have not been exercising. The lack of excersize means that my body is not using the protein that I am taking in. I will spend 20 minutes a day working out. I have to.

Step 3. Financially

We have made some big changes here recently and the light at the end of the tunnel just keeps getting closer and closer. I would like to sit down and make a plan. Not only a budget, but plan the time frame that we will take to move from my moms, the time that we will take to get another car, and the time that it will take to have a down payment for a house for when we can get approved.

I am giving myself 2 months to really accomplish these goals. I don't think that it is too unattainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment