Wednesday, May 23, 2012

another update

Hey all.  It has been another long while since I posted and our lives have been just as crazy as usual. We spend a lot of time working every week and it seems like the playing is far between. Recently we have been able to make the time to go fishing as a family but that is about it. We are hoping to go camping this weekend for some of the time, but how long depends on who you ask. Heaven knows I don't want to go camping for more than one night. LOL

On the good news front, I did get my property and casualty license for insurance.  That means that I can now help you with your Home, Auto, and Commercial insurance needs. Hit me up.. hehehe.

Trevor is working a lot of overtime right now which is good. It isn't fun on payday when he hasn't worked any, ya know?

Andruw will be finishing up 3rd grade next week. Seems like just last year we were putting him in preschool... lol. He has some work to do over the summer to catch up the rest of the way to the reading level that he should be on,  but we are confident that we can do it.

Caity is just about finished with Kindergarten and her tender heart is sad that she is not going to be in class with her teacher and friends anymore. She just realized that there is only a week left and she is very very broken hearted. She has been very easy to tears lately over most everything, and I am wondering if the pending end of school is what is driving her to be that way. It is hard to say!

Anyway, I am not going to be doing daycare anymore after the start of June and hopefully I will make more time to post on our blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment