Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lazy Times

Tuesdays are my "day for me". I watch all my favorite shows and just sit around. Well yesterday was expecially lazy. I didn't even want to get up to find the remote to change the channel to the shows that I like. Instead I watched 4 hours of House. I have never watched it before, and I have to say that it isn't half bad.

Caitlynn painted herself with my makeup today. When she was done with her punishment, Trevor asked "Are you ever going to do that again?" and she answered, "Uh huh" while she nodded her head. Kids really do say the darndest things.

Work was okay, but I am missing the sparkle lately. I just don't feel the happiness of it. Funny because most people don't even get to be lucky to like what they are doing, and I love my job.

Oh, and I am never making homemade Mac and Cheese again! It was NASTY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment