Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, Sweet Monday

So, today was..Monday. I spent the day at work, trying to get through all the tasks that I have, and still have time to answer phone calls. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. It is just very busy on Monday's.

I wasn't sure what I was going to find when I got home because usually it is a tornado and/or hurricane. What I found was a living room that had been picked up, dinner in the oven, and my kids room was SPOTLESS! I am sure that aliens have kidnapped the family, but I will take it!

I was so proud of Andruw because he did that all for me. He was just beaming, waiting to tell me that he had cleaned his room all by himself. He is such a good boy most of the time!

Caitlynn wanted to make her mark on my day too, so she put on the last of my face lotion and then clogged the bathroom sink with toilet paper. What a little pill. She also got in my closet and pulled out the space bag with her baby blankets in there and got her "flower softy" out. She is going to be like me with my "wooby".

No comments:

Post a Comment