Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I apologize for the wait!

I know that it has been a long time since I wrote anything. I was just not feeling the awesomeness that is me. Caitlynn has been home for just over a week now and she still tells me, "I missed you mommy!" every time I walk in the door. I missed her too, but I am not still thinking about missing her. I am hoping that she will find it in her to calm down a notch and stop hanging on me!

Andruw is almost done with kindergarten. Just 2 days left! I am sad, happy, excited, and unsure all at the same time. I know that he is going to love first grade, and I know that Trevor is going to love having him go to school for a full day rather than only a half day! Now if we could move to a place with a traditional calander school, that would be great. I don't like year round school most of the time, but hey! What can I do about it?

There isn't really anything wild, fun and crazy for me to talk about, but we are hoping to go to Bear Lake with Trevor's family this weekend. That will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment