Friday, June 5, 2009

Life comes at you fast

I have been so crazy busy the last few days that I haven't taken the time to post anything. It isn't that there hasn't been anything worthy of the posting, because I am sure that I could think of something entertaining daily.

So, here is the thing. We are getting ready to send Caitlynn to Blanding again. It is going to be sad, but fun. She will be there for just under 2 weeks. That is a long time in mommy years.

Before she leaves, we are supposed to spend the weekend spending time with Marla and Ron. There are plans for a possible picnic and other such fun. I am hoping that it stays overcast too because I hate the hot. I have decided that I like spring and fall. I hate snow..so winter is out. I hate being hot..so summer is out.

Anyway, we planted a flower bed for a contest in our apartment complex. The winner gets a $500 prize. The money comes off of July's rent, but hey, that is as good as cash right? Second place is $300 and third is $200. Either way, I think that it would be awesome, but of course I would LOVE to win first place.

Well, I am hoping to be able to spend some time posting this weekend, but if not, I am sure that I will be posting the weekend update Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment