Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday at the park

Even though the day started out raining, we went to the park. We have a park near us here in West Jordan that is so fun for the kids. It is hard for the parents, because there are big kids and we can't always see our babies, but it is fun for them.

We had a little birthday picnic with KFC and watermelon. I love watermelon and tomatoes. I think that Marla picks some of the best produce ever. Maybe that is why I ate well when we lived with them, I don't know. As I sit here dripping leftover watermelon down my tummy, I am at peace.

So today we went to church. It is hard for Caitlynn to be quiet for any amount of time, but it seems like sacrament meeting raises her volume 10 decibels. So, the sacrament prayer starts and we tell her to fold her arms for the prayer and she starts praying. "Heavenly Father, thank you for the crayon colors, and for my mom and dad, and my mommy..." it was pretty cute.

Now I am looking forward to the long week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment