Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday is a..busy...day

As I sat waiting for my Chinese takeout to be ready because I didn't get anything out for dinner, I thought back on what we had done today, and I am proud. It has been a really long time since we cleaned our whole house in one day. Trevor wants a puppy really bad, so I told him that puppies eat EVERYTHING, so he would need to clean under the bed and stuff so that we could get one. Of course, we are not getting a puppy this weekend or anything, but you have to prove that you can do it before you can have one, right.

We are still taking care of the flowers hoping to win the money, but it is so hot that they are kinda wilting. I am a bit worried that they will die before the judging, but at least we can plant more up until the day of the judging. It is funny that I am talking about my flowers..I just decided that.

Anyway, I read a novel today as well. I love to read, so it was nice to just veg and read for a while. It was one of the first times in a while that I was glad that Marla didn't plan her time very well and wasn't able to keep the plans with us. Except the part where the kids were very whiney and Trevor went to sleep of course.

There are not really any plans for tonight, just putting the kids to bed and maybe watching a movie with Trevor, but hey! It is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment