Friday, December 16, 2011

The 10 Days of Christmas

Last night, while preparing for bed I heard a knock at the door. Who was at our house at 9?? Well, it was someone leaving gifts of course!! It was a welcomed surprise. I even got the kids out of bed to see what was there and let them hang ornaments on the tree. What a cute idea, the 10 days of Christmas, rather than 12.. I love this! The spirit of giving is such a good thing, I know that we can all learn something fun from this.

Here is what was in our package last night...

The First card says:
"The twelve days of
Christmas
Is rather cliche.
So we thought we'd do this
Our own special way.
Ten things we have thought of That brings us some cheer.
With hopes that your
Christmas
Will also be dear."

The second says:
"#10

Decorating the Christmas
tree!

(You will understand the
reason for the empty stable
as the days go by.)"

Our family is really excited for this special gift that someone is giving us. I am sure that it will be the highlight of our season. If the family that is doing this kind deed for us is reading.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment