Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update on us.. it has been tooooo long

I know that I posted pictures of my house the other day on here, but I never did update the blog back in March when we moved from my mom's to this cute house on the corner. We stayed in the same school and ward. It was a decision that we made for both us and Andruw.

Since we moved in, Caity started Kindergarten. She is as naughty as ever with her little tricks. She loves to "bury" her testimony and often makes grandpa take her to do so.

Andruw has started 3rd grade. He is doing very well. It seems that we are finally seeing the product of all of the work we have done with him. This month he got his Wolf in scouts along with a gold and 3 silver arrows. He and his dad have been working hard together. He loves going to scouts and really just wants to ride his bike there.

I have quit my job in Salt Lake in order to stay home and do daycare. Most days it was a good choice. I am working at Farm Bureau again, this time studying to become an agent. I should soon take the test, then I will be doing that rather than daycare.

Trevor is still working at Autoliv. He does wish that he was framing again, but the economy makes that a poor choice. It is good because we have the good benefits that come with his job. I can't express enough how grateful I am for them!

We are getting geared up for Christmas. I will post some pictures of our decorations tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment