Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sometimes making the presents is MORE fun!!

I have been really into crafting lately.. if you didn't know, know you do! I have had so much fun making fancy things for Christmas to use the things that I have in the house already and maybe purchasing one little part to add.. in this first picture, I made the bow around the candle, and glued on the glitter that is on the candle. The only item I had to purchase for the gift was the candle itself.. it was inexpensive and quite cute in the end.. although the glitter is probably going to come off a while.. sorry dad!!

Sorry about my messy table in the background, but this was the best picture of the bows that I made for my sister Ryann. I tried to make things that she would really be able to wear because I didn't want her to think that I thought her nearly 16 year old body was still a kid.. I ended up making these out of my ribbon scraps I had left from some orders so it was a perfect plan. Also, I came up with 3 perfect color schemes for her! Love you Ryann!!

I also had the kids make my parents some cards. I am sorry I didn't remember to get photos of them because they were "interesting". Caity gave Rudolph "boobs" on his face. I think that will be the highlight of this Christmas season for me, teaching my 5 year old that Rudolph is a boy so A, he doesn't have boobs and B, if he did, they wouldn't be on his face. Merry Christmas to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment