Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am not sure why, but it usually seems that each year you get gifts that you don't want or need, but feel obligated to keep. This year I was bound and determined to let people know exactly what we needed or wanted.. and what sizes the kids would need, books they would like to read, things like that. Well, the first gift we have needed for a while. I know that we had a microwave, but the one that we had wasn't the best. It is so small that popcorn bags get stuck. Sometimes is is too hot, sometimes not hot enough, all around a little frustrating all though for free, who could complain? I was even hesitant to ask for one because we had one, even though it didn't work perfect. Why be wasteful? Well, we needed it and Trevor made sure that when I was talking to my mom that I told her that, yes, we did need it. This is what we ended up with:

Andruw gave it the "maiden voyage" last night, warming up his taco soup for dinner.

Then, who doesn't need paper right? Well, Bekah got me paper made from recycled horse poop. Yep, I said horse poop. Don't worry. It doesn't stink or feel weird. It is a yellowish green. Anyway, it was a great gift.. I was baffled for a second, that doesn't happen!

Lastly, the traditional gift from Grandpa and Grandma Thompson! Pajamas!! Here is a picture of Caity and Andruw pulling funny faces for me. This possibly is the best way to get what you want out of them for a picture because otherwise you will get a funny face and want a regular face.. haha, love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment