Monday, December 12, 2011

Messy Jenn and Clean Jenn are feuding... who will win???

Today I cleaned my house. Like every day. Just like every other Monday morning.. it was like a bomb went off before I started. So many people have told me lately that they don't believe that my house can get that messy.. I am here to show you before and after pics today. We will start in the living room:

From looking at these you would think that picking up after yourself is discouraged in our household??? Well, I spent 15 minutes working my little tail off and this is what you get:


Well, now someone needs to clean that kitchen... the garbage has overflowed all over!!! WTH?? Somone needs to get a handle on their laziness??!!! I'll say!
Oi, this is going to take forever... that is the only thought I could muster. Well, after 15 minutes, lets see how it looked....

Well, at least you made some progress self.. lets try to get this looking spic and span... 30 minutes later......

AHHH that is more like it!! Now what, you ask.. my bedroom. Oi! Somone should have probably made my bed one day this weekend.. it looks like crap. And the fact that the hamper is running all over the floor.. no worries, right?
well 15 minutes later....



Uh oh.. we seem to have forgotten one very important room. If someone gets that stomach bug that is spreading around town, they are going to want the bathroom to be clean, but this is what it actually looked like...

Well, 5 minutes later and we are looking more like this.....


I know that you are noticing the absence of Caity and Andruw's room, that is because I am not cleaning it today.. sorry!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha I love this post!!! Can you come to my house I would love to see the difference :) Way to go girl! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete